Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy my poetry. Please feel free to share it.
My photo
From Long Island, New York, United States
Ted Tiller is a 22 year old man who has grown up on Long Island. Ted is an author and poet and has been writing since a very young age. Ted has mitochondrial disease. Mitochondria are responsible for creating more than 90% of the energy needed by the body to sustain life and support growth. His wish is to find a cure for himself and others. To learn more about mitochondrial disease visit www.umdf.org. Proceeds from the sale of Ted's books go to charity. Find Ted on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ted.tiller.75?fref=ts

Sleep Well

Nothing beautiful to write tonight for a beautiful site is at my right to live another night for no tears shall be shed tonight for the night is young and the moon shines to see no tears or fears enter the nights sky’s or the flowing river beyond the night reflection.  Sleep well tonight for the moon wishes to heal all sorrow in hopes that you will borrow the earth endless amount of love for the night.

Dreams extending into the night wondering how they take flight into each star captures a different good dream to feel the night with warmth of hopes that people will have that good dream for another night.  A good dream can be a very special thing to have so sleep well so you may thing good thoughts.
 
Who is that at my door at this hour of day?  What do they wish of me today?  Shall I dare answer the call from another realm?  Once more they knock at my door?

No comments:

Post a Comment