Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy my poetry. Please feel free to share it.
My photo
From Long Island, New York, United States
Ted Tiller is a 22 year old man who has grown up on Long Island. Ted is an author and poet and has been writing since a very young age. Ted has mitochondrial disease. Mitochondria are responsible for creating more than 90% of the energy needed by the body to sustain life and support growth. His wish is to find a cure for himself and others. To learn more about mitochondrial disease visit www.umdf.org. Proceeds from the sale of Ted's books go to charity. Find Ted on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ted.tiller.75?fref=ts

Chemistry

I felt chemistry in the air.
As I gazed into her eyes.
She truly something special.
I know it in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your content it is really very inspiring for I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog.ChinhQuach

    ReplyDelete