Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy my poetry. Please feel free to share it.
My photo
From Long Island, New York, United States
Ted Tiller is a 22 year old man who has grown up on Long Island. Ted is an author and poet and has been writing since a very young age. Ted has mitochondrial disease. Mitochondria are responsible for creating more than 90% of the energy needed by the body to sustain life and support growth. His wish is to find a cure for himself and others. To learn more about mitochondrial disease visit www.umdf.org. Proceeds from the sale of Ted's books go to charity. Find Ted on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ted.tiller.75?fref=ts

Poetry

This is my time for me to show the world who I am and what I am made of.
Time for the world to see me in a whole new way.
In a way that makes the stars glow differently than ever before. 
The stars glow brighter than the brightest light. 
People will stare at me in a new way always saying hey when they pass by.
 
Crack, pop, snap, there it goes again, thousand times more. 
Without a single snore, for the beauty is forever more. 
Lights burst from the sky to hear it cry. 
As though the owls hear the fearful cries from the sky. 
Saying, to stop the beauty for it ruins the earth, perfection for the night.
 
You sing with the birds, and the bees, and the trees. 
You sing to nature itself.
With a heart so stronger than a brick wall, I hear you speak to the world with pride and a sense of freedom. 
Now you sail with the ocean and breathe in natures lightest smells. 
What happened to you?
 
Words trapped inside my mind. 
Looking for a way out though the words can only find two ways out. 
Though my writing and though my speaking.
 I love my words the very things that give me expression.

Writing is a world of words that needs to be expressed or it deep pain or happiness locked away forever.  Your emotions must be expressed so this I how you can do it.
 
Spring is a season of rebirth.
I am going to enjoy it indeed.
I shall enjoy the season of renewal.
So let’s begin again.

Writing is how I show my power to be creative so why do not you show your power to be creative so we my all be creative together in a different way of thinking.

At the blink of an eye I hear you cry.

“Don’t  steal the saying of another or you are stealing from yourself.”
-TLBT the 3rd
Words are like swords they must clash in order to make the sentence story or whatever you write. 
Each word must go with the next. 
So write to make the power of the swords stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment